Join Us for ATHN Data Summit 2022!
We’re excited to invite you to ATHN Data Summit 2022, where collaboration sparks innovation. Please mark your calendars and join us virtually October 19-21, 2022. At this year’s event, you can look forward to three days of insightful presentations and discussions as we reconnect and collaborate with each other.
Each year the Data Summit welcomes professionals from all ATHN-affiliated centers and our collaborating partners to come together—in the virtual space once again—and share ideas, celebrate accomplishments, and advance knowledge on behalf of the blood disorders community. It’s a time for all of us to shine!
To submit an abstract, the following criteria must be met:
- At least one of the authors must be an ATHN-affiliated hemophilia treatment center (HTC) staff member or a collaborating partner.
Research projects and/or studies must fit into one of the following categories:
- ATHN research projects– abstracts on methods, interim results, primary aims, secondary aims, or sub-studies
- ATHNdataset– findings from queries or projects utilizing data from the ATHNdataset
- ATHN government grant projects – abstracts focused on new data or program component results of interest to the wider community
- Quality improvement (QI) projects – abstracts on QI initiatives that aim to measure and/or improve the quality of healthcare delivery within the U.S. HTC Network (USHTCN)
- Industry Consortium, government, or community partner projects – abstracts that have a clear connection to ATHN research projects or federal grant deliverables
- DREAM Award and CARE Award projects – abstracts/plans for poster or oral presentations as required by award contract
- ATHN’s organization priorities – abstracts supporting projects such as expanding research capabilities and data quality initiatives
Abstract format should include the following information:
Maximum length: 500 words (not including author details, titles, tables, and figures)
For previously presented posters, please submit a PDF version.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ATHN Data Summit Abstract.”
Abstracts must be submitted by August 1, 2022. ATHN will review abstracts and notify authors of acceptance by August 19, 2022.
Note: ATHN is inviting authors who have presented on ATHN projects at other conferences throughout past year to present their work again at ATHN Data Summit 2022.
Registration is free to attend ATHN Data Summit 2022, but you must be registered to receive the access link to the virtual event. Be on the lookout for a link to our registration portal coming soon!
2022 Event Highlights
From stimulating research presentations and discussions to exhibits and posters from our Industry Consortium, community partners, and other collaborators, ATHN Data Summit 2022 is sure to be packed with interesting and valuable content. We’ll be sharing the agenda as soon as it’s available, but in the meantime, here are some event highlights:
- The ever-popular ATHN Leadership Awards
As always, we are grateful to the ATHN Industry Consortium and Community Partners for their generous contributions and support. For any questions about the ATHN Data Summit, please contact email@example.com
to the ATHN Industry Consortium
to our Community Partners