Welcome to the ATHN Data Summit
Drawing more than 350 attendees and growing each year, the ATHN Data Summit provides a unique opportunity for professionals from the blood disorders community to meet, celebrate accomplishments, and work together to reach new heights. ATHN welcomes the staff from all ATHN-affiliated centers and our collaborating partners to participate.
A virtual Data Summit in 2020
To ensure the safety of our community in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, ATHN Data Summit 2020 will be held virtually. Join us October 14-16, 2020. There is no registration fee but registration is required to participate.
We excel together
This year’s theme “We excel together” highlights the value of collaboration and excellence in data quality to support vital research. Rest assured that although we cannot physically be together, ATHN Data Summit 2020 provides a unique opportunity for all of us to share insights and work together to advance research and improve care. Highlights include:
- ATHN research progress and opportunities
- ATHN Data Management Community of Practice
- Advances in data quality and data integration projects
- Quality improvement and surveillance initiatives
- DREAM Award results
- Poster sessions
- Industry consortium and community partner exhibits
ATHN Data Summit 2020 Agenda
Stay tuned for the ATHN Data Summit 2020 agenda coming soon!
Call for Abstract Submissions
ATHN is pleased to announce that we are now accepting abstracts for poster presentations for ATHN Data Summit 2020. The submission deadline is August 14, 2020.
To submit an abstract, the following criteria must be met:
- At least one of the authors must be an ATHN-affiliated center staff member or a collaborating partner.
Research projects and/or studies must fit into one of the following categories:
- ATHN research projects - abstracts on methods, interim results, primary aims, secondary aims, or sub-studies
- ATHNdataset - findings from queries or projects utilizing data from the ATHNdataset
- ATHN government grant projects - abstracts focused on new data or program component results of interest to the wider community
- Quality improvement (QI) projects - abstracts on QI initiatives that aim to measure and/or improve the quality of healthcare delivery within the ATHN Affiliate Network
- Industry Consortium, government, or community partner projects - abstracts that have a clear connection to ATHN research projects or federal grant deliverables
- DREAM Award and CARE Award projects - abstracts/plans for poster or oral presentations as required by award contract
- ATHN’s organization priorities - abstracts supporting projects such as expanding research capabilities and data quality initiatives
Abstract format should include the following information:
Maximum length: 500 words (not including author details, titles, tables, and figures)
For previously presented posters, submit a PDF version.
Submit your abstract or poster to email@example.com with the subject line “ATHN Data Summit 2020 Abstract.”
Abstracts must be submitted by August 14, 2020. ATHN will review abstracts and notify authors of acceptance by September 9, 2020.
Note: ATHN is inviting authors who have presented on ATHN projects at other conferences throughout the past year to present their work again at ATHN Data Summit 2020.
|Deadline to Submit Abstracts to ATHN||August 14, 2020|
|ATHN Abstract Review||August 14-31, 2020|
|Authors Notified||September 9, 2020|
For any questions about ATHN Data Summit 2020, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.