Making care more manageable
ATHN is using technology for care and research in the bleeding and clotting disorders community in new, important, and exciting ways. A nonprofit organization established in 2006, ATHN has partnered with more than 130 hemophilia treatment centers around the country to establish a safe, secure national database to improve the quality of care for patients with bleeding disorders.
Through the use of technology, ATHN helps care providers improve clinical results, prevent care disruption, support research, expand collaboration, and protect confidentiality. By helping treatment centers, ATHN helps patients too.
Technology tools for patients will help ensure seamless care, especially during an emergency or while traveling. Using ATHN's tools, patients, chapters, and others will find supporting data to be an advocate on insurance and wellness issues.
- Download Patient Education Brochure in English
- Download Patient Education Flyer - ATHNdataset
- Download Article: Advancing Care Through Technology. The value of the ATHNdataset.
- How Patient Data Helps the Community
- Putting Your Data to Work
- Emergency Preparedness
- Tracking Your Bleeds and Infusions
- Research Highlights