Our partners committed to advancing knowledge and transforming care through technology.
ATHN would like to thank our partners. Your dedication to the community, collaboration and generous support enable us to further our commitment to a safe, secure national database for improving the quality of care for patients with bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)/ Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB)
Founding Visionary Partner
- CSL Behring
- Pfizer Hemophilia
- Bayer Healthcare
- APTEVO Therapeutics
- Hemophilia Alliance
- The Alliance Pharmacy
- Brigham and Women’s Physician Organization
- Hemophilia of Georgia
- Indiana Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center
- Oregon Health and Sciences University
- The Joint Commission (with funding from Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb)
None of this would be possible without the dedicated support of ATHN Affiliated Hemophilia Treatment Centers and their patients. Thank you.