Grants & Awards
Data Quality Counts
Funding 7.1 Application Process is NOW OPEN. Apply Now.
The submission deadline is May 15, 2015.
This competitive award will be based on overall strength of the application, demonstration of the capacity to fulfill ATHN’s priorities, and a compelling financial need. For applicants with 340B programs more than two years old, please explain why funds are not available to support data manager staff. Successful applicants will receive an initial $2,500 for base funding upon receipt of their signed agreement and $50.00 per patient after their comprehensive data has been entered. The funding cycle will cover the 12-month period beginning July 1, 2015.
Enriching the ATHNdataset is the priority for this funding period. Enriching the ATHNdataset requires centers to:
- Secure patient authorizations;
- Enter complete core datasets for those patients who have been authorized, including but not limited to primary bleeding disorder diagnosis, diagnosis baseline lab value, inhibitor diagnosis status, inhibitor titers, HIV and hepatitis status, primary medication regimen for prophylaxis and episodic care, ITI regimen if applicable, insurance category type, comprehensive care visit date, height and weight;
- Perform data quality audits.
Applicant organizations must
- be an ATHN Affiliate
- use Clinical Manager
Application Process. Apply Now.
The ATHN Data Quality Counts application process is an online process. All required documents for the application are listed below for your convenience.
For ease of completing the online application, an application template is available so you can prepare responses to the text sections in MS Word and then cut and paste your responses into the appropriate section of the online application. Click here for the application template.
Please be certain to submit all requested information including:
- Online Application
- Budget Request Form – available in the online application
- ATHN Data Quality Counts Reference Report (not including patient names) – available in Clinical Manager
Download the application template.
Submission Deadline May 15, 2015. Estimated Award Start Date July 1, 2015.
Funding for ATHN Data Quality Counts in support of data management at Hemophilia Treatment Centers (HTCs) across the country is provided in part through the generosity of the Hemophilia Alliance, The Alliance Pharmacy and selected HTCs.
ATHN's mission is to provide stewardship of a secure national database, adherent to all privacy guidelines, which will be used to support clinical care and outcomes analysis as well as research, advocacy and public health reporting. ATHN Data Quality Counts is one ATHN program addressing that goal.